Rules, regulations, policies — I’m big on those. I see them as “Yeses” and “Nos” and I believe they’re what keep us… civilized. So here are mine, and this blog’s:
- For the most part, all posts in this blog I have written myself and a) they’re just my opinion, and b) are purely for entertainment purposes only.
- You are free and welcome to read, and add your own opinion(s) to, this blog.
- You can also totally correct me if I’ve messed up, in some way.
- You may include a link to external content, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- I will always acknowledge — and credit — other people’s work (e.g. quotes, writings, photos, etc.) if using.
- This blog does not represent or endorse the accuracy, reliability or quality of any information, content, service or advertisements contained in, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this blog.
- I will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this blog.
- Good luck, as well, trying to hold me responsible for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information in this blog.
I will never share or sell any of your personal information with third parties. I also will not store any of your personal information.
It totally won’t be my fault if someone else republishes posts from this blog on other web sites or media, without my permission, and it causes someone trouble.
- You are not allowed to post spam as a comment.
- Insults, innuendo and profane language are not allowed on this blog (except when used by me).
- Just kidding.
- Comments containing language or concepts that are offensive or that attack individuals, will most certainly and categorically be deleted. No mercy.
I think that’s it. But if I come up with any more Yeses and Nos, I always reserve the right to post them here.
Have a nice day!